Progast Butyric Acid
1) Butyric acid (Butyrate): When it comes to the bacteria living in our colon, butyrate is their favored energy source, which may be one of the many reasons it has such a positive effect on intestinal health. Butyric acid has powerful anti-inflammatory effects in the body thanks to its ability to suppress the activity of specific proteins that produce inflammation. In particular, it helps control our inflammatory immune response by regulating inflammation-producing T-cells.
Butyric acid has also shown to be effective at helping reduce gut permeability or "leaky gut," which is a significant factor in autoimmune-related digestive disorders like colitis.
Reduces inflammation in the gut by regulating your immune response. That can help you recover from leaky gut, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and bowel cancer.
It feeds your colon cells and protects the cells' lining. That can help keep your large intestine healthy.
It keeps the pH of your gut lower. That helps prevent harmful bacteria from taking over your gut microbiota because they can't survive in acidic conditions.
It reduces symptoms of digestive infection, keeping mucus production to a minimum, and preventing gut cells from dying.
It helps to avoid the loss of water, sodium, chlorine, and potassium during bouts of diarrhea.
It helps to stimulate the growth of new cells in the gut wall, creating a greater surface area for nutrient absorption.
2) L-Glutamine: Glutamine supplementation - can aid protein synthesis and help naturally balance your PH levels. Glutamine helps improve IBS and diarrhea by balancing mucus production, which results in healthy bowel movements. L-glutamine in studies showed that it reduces intestinal inflammation, Improves gastrointestinal health
3) Magnesium: Magnesium supplementation can help the body to absorb other minerals such as potassium and zinc in the gut, help to relieve constipation, gas, and bloating. Supporting a healthy immune system function.
4) Calcium: Calcium is a well known chelating agent, binding and neutralizing toxins in the gut.
5) Zinc Picolinate: Zinc activates digestive enzymes, ensuring your meal breaks down. Zinc also strengthens the barrier of the gut wall, making it a vital trace mineral for those with leaky gut.
6) Copper MC: Copper has antibacterial properties that help the good bacteria in your gut fight off the harmful bacteria, an essential mechanism for maintaining proper flora balance in your digestive system.
Progast Butyric acid capsules help in restoring the balance of natural gut flora and gastrointestinal microbiota in patients that suffer from -irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis.